Our Core Company Members
We literally couldn’t do the stuff we do without these amazing people.
Liz Bernstein (she/her/hers) is a training facilitator and career coach in Central Florida. Her first loves, however, are acting, singing, performing, and creative writing. In the Central Florida area, she has performed with the Gemini Blvd collegiate a cappella group, Orlando Cringe, Phoenix Tears Productions, Central Florida Community Arts, and Playwrights Roundtable. She has also worked virtually with the Fragmented Festival and is excited to continue working virtually with Stories Found. Liz is a core collective member of Whiskey Theatre Factory, a group dedicated to producing meaningful theatrical productions that uplift, develop, and celebrate emerging and untapped voices. With Whiskey Theatre Factory, she has helped with new play development and production, including new works in the Orlando Fringe Festival. Most recently, Liz was honored to perform the role of “Amy” in Ava Love Hanna’s piece, There Will Be Bears for PRT’s production of Launch.
- Episode 5: The Interview by Mark Harvey Levine – Janice
- Episode 7: What’s in the Basement, Honey by Bethany Dickens – Doris
- Episode 10: Picky Zombies by Clinton Festa – Barbara
- Episode 11: Rent-A-Stiff by Fred Tacon – Ivan
- Episode 12: A Very Special Hanukkah Special by Mark Harvey Levine – Kim
- Episode 17: A Great Fall by Christian Missonak – Alana
- Micro: Dog Park – Bethany Dickens Assaf
- Micro: A Foggy Day in a Certain Part of Scotland – Mark Harvey Levine
Joe Llorens has been a performer for over twenty years. In that time, he’s done things. Some of those things he’s liked, even. Joe will keep trying to do things he likes and not be as judgy about the things he doesn’t like because he really should cut himself a bit of a break. He loves his wife, children, and pets, though. A lot.
- Episode 5: The Interview by Mark Harvey Levine – Frank
- Episode 7: What’s in the Basement, Honey by Bethany Dickens – Gene
- Episode 10: Picky Zombies by Clinton Festa – John
- Episode 11: Rent-A-Stiff by Fred Tacon – Mr. Ut
- Episode 12: A Very Special Hanukkah Special by Mark Harvey Levine – Murray
- Episode 13: Under a Christmas Moon by Brian Rust – Scout
- Episode 14: Bird Girl and The Hammer by Bethany Dickens Assaf – The Hammer
- Micro Monday: Color Guard by Ned Eckhardt – Captain
- Episode 17: A Great Fall by Christian Missonak – HD
- Episode 19: Spam Calls from Hell – Dave
- Micro Monday: The Palatka Museum of Natural History by Kimberly Murray-Patel – Joe
Kate O’Claire (she/her/hers) is a performer, producer, public speaker, and social justice mage who has been seen on stages throughout Central Florida, Paris, and her home state of Wisconsin. She is passionate about telling unique stories, amplifying historically excluded voices, fighting the patriarchy, riding Revenge of the Mummy at Universal Studios, eating Taco Bell, and reducing shame around difficult topics.
Gabriella Headley (she/her) is an actor, director, and creative from Orlando, Florida! Frequently drawn to the new play development process, she believes there is nothing like the magic of creating new art. She has performed on various stages across Florida, and has served as a Director, Assistant Director, Choreographer, Dramaturg, and Teaching Artist across the United States.
- Micro: The Dog Park by Bethany Dickens Assaf
- Micro: A Foggy Day in a Certain Part of Scotland by Mark Harvey Levine
- Micro Monday: Burger Bard by Patrick Bates
A born and raised Puerto Rican native, Manuel Solis-Bauza is a graduate of the Rollins College class of 2020, having acquired a BA in Theatre Studies and Communication Theory. Seen on the Rollins stage as Shu Fu in Good Person of Setzuan and Solomon in Speech and Debate, Manuel has recently performed in a variety of acclaimed Central Florida shows such as Nick in The Wingman, produced by New Generation Theatrical, Nelson in Our Lady of the Tortilla, produced by Descolonizarte Teatro, and most recently as Kennedy in The Vast of Darkness, produced by Whiskey Theatre Factory and voted as Critics’ Choice for Best Drama at Orlando Fringe 2023.
- Micro Monday: Color Guard by Ned Eckhardt – Bosun
- Ep 17: A Great Fall by Christian Missonak – Nathan
- Micro Monday: The Palatka Museum of Natural History by Kimberly Murray-Patel – Brandon
- Micro Monday: Burger Bard by Patrick Bates
- Micro Monday: Vows by Jonathan Wickremasinghe-Kuhn
Tonie Knight is an award-winning actress in Austin. She has worked in live theater, poetry slam, and educational multi-media, for… (what’s that over there? Huh. Thought I saw something.) years. Like many voice actors, her turn-offs are thunderstorms, barking dogs, and motorcycles. As a proud Cuban American her turn-ons are the smell of a good cigar, cafecito Cubano, and the healing powers of Vicks Vaporub. She has five perfect kids and is wildly in love with her brilliant husband.
Ava Love Hanna
Playwright, Performer, Producer, Host
Ava Love Hanna is a professional writer, published playwright, and award-winning speaker and storyteller. She is continually amazed by how often she is mistaken for a real grown-up.
Ava is proud member of The Dramatists Guild and ScriptWorks
- Episode 1: Am I Willing to Punch a Peacock?
- Episode 3: The Vagina-Mommy Incident
- Episode 5: The Interview by Mark Harvey Levine – Claire
- Episode 6: Personality Text by Max Langert – Passerby
- Episode 10: Picky Zombies by Clinton Festa – Zombie #2
- Episode 12: A Very Special Hanukkah Special by Mark Harvey Levine – Caroler
- Micro Monday: The Muderlators by Ava Love Hanna – Fiona
- Micro Monday: Living a Lie by Max Langert – Liz
- Micro Monday: Crime of Passion – Viv
- Episode 14: Bird Girl and The Hammer – Announcer
Audio Engineer, Performer, Producer, Co-Host
Paul Hanna is an audio engineer, musician, and performer. When he’s not playing guitar, showing up in one of Ava’s plays, editing this podcast, or hanging out with his super cool teenager, he can be found hitting the ice at his favorite hockey rink or working as lead engineer at ELA Studios.
- Episode 6: Personality Text by Max Langert – Instigator
- Episode 10: Picky Zombies by Clinton Festa – Zombie #1, Ricky
- Episode 12: A Very Special Hanukkah Special by Mark Harvey Levine – Narrator, Max, Caroler
- Episode 13: Under a Christmas Moon by Brian Rust – Santa Kel
- Micro Monday: The Muderlators by Ava Love Hanna – Flynn
- Micro Monday: Living a Lie by Max Langert – Tom
- Micro Monday: Crime of Passion – Patrol Bot